Professional English-to-Japanese patent translations of all technologies, from Osaka, JAPAN!
[What we offer]
- We offer document translations of an intellectual property such as a patent, a trademark, and a design.
[What type of documents to be translated]
- We translate patent specifications, prior art documents, office actions, legal documents, etc.
- We work for international and domestic patent law firms, legal counselors, and corporate IP departments. Individual clients are not served.
- We can provide an English-to-Japanese patent translation at 0.20 USD (or higher) per English word.
Excessive formatting is subject to an additional page-setting fee of at least 15 USD per page.
We are happy to offer a translation fee of 0.18 USD to a first-time client.
[Trial (test) translation]
Unfortunately, we cannot afford to give each client a free trial translation. However, if you would like to ensure the quality of our translation before
you give us a real assignment, we would be happy to translate with a minimum fee of 0.10 USD for your assessment.
- We are happy to offer a corporate rate for a regular corporate client.
[Field of Technology]
- Examples of fields of technology we have translated in the past include: digital camera, image forming apparatus, car navigation, communication network, projector, machine tool, semiconductor
manufacturing apparatus and its method, bone-compatible implant, and livestock feed composition.
- We use MemSource(R) and Wordfast(R).
- When we transfer your file, we zip it and protect it with a certain password.
[How to order]
- Provide us with the publication number or send a document to us by email.
[How to pay]
- Please pay through Paypal or a bank transfer.